Monday 3 November 2014

City rock joint, a popular joint along the Abuja – Keffi expressway, mararaba, Karu LGA, Nasarawa State


City rock Hotel
By Sunday  Adebayo Stephen
City rock, a popular joint along the Abuja – Keffi expressway has been identified as a well known spot for “jollyment” (you Know what I mean) in Mararaba. Young men from within FCT and environs usually visit the joint to flex. Last weekend a friend and I visited this popular joint to see for ourselves what people are saying about the joint and I here is a summary of my observations in bullet points as follows. Trust me, I no do anything o, na my friend I follow go o.
  • The joint is usually active only every evening. 
  • The girls don’t live in the hotel but only come around every evening to catch customers and make cool cash. 
  • The girls drink beer and smoke cigarettes openly.
  • Customers bargain with the girls within the premises of the hotel.
  •  After bargaining with the prostitutes, customers are charged N500.00 per room by officials of the joint. 
  • The girls are patronized by people of various class; Civil servants, Businessmen, Students, Drivers and law enforcement officers. 
  • “Bouncers” are always at the entrance of the Hotel to search customers before entering the premises. 
  • Some of the prostitutes from the joint are taken home by customers for “home service” but the prices different sha.
Please share your experience or any information you have about this joint or any other joint of this nature……………… CHEERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment